Friday, February 26, 2010

Sola Scriptura Debate

I recently finished my standardized debate with Rhology, a Reformed Baptist, on the subject of Sola Scriptura. I will be posting some reflections on the debate soon, but, for those who are interested, here are the links to each of our entries as well as our respective comment repositories:

In chronological order:

Opening Statements
Rhology's
Mine

First Rebuttals
Rhology's
Mine

Second Rebuttals
Rhology's
Mine

Cross-Examination
Rhology's first question to me
My answer

My first question to Rhology
His answer

Rhology's second question to me
My answer

My second question to Rhology
His answer

Rhology's third question to me
My answer

My third question to Rhology
His answer

Final Statements
Rhology's
Mine

Comment Repositories
Rhology's
Mine

0 comments:

POPULAR POSTS

TOPICS

FOLLOWERS

THUS SAITH THE LORD

Christian Gifts


LORD JESUS CHRIST,
SON OF GOD,
HAVE MERCY ON US,
THE SINNERS.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...